Hi,there!

No Comments



Haloo!

Firstly, welcome to my blog! I just make this blog to share my messy-life, my boring-college-life, and my love life (Cough) to you all. I used to have a blog before this, but it was a real mess. So I decided to make a new one.

Well,  I’m Indonesian and I speak in Bahasa, but I study English at college and I’m one of the not-good-in-English in my class, so I’m going to use English when I writing about my daily life here (Psst.. don’t worry, I’m going to use Bahasa too). Then, when I use a wrong grammar, vocabulary, or etc, please kindly write in the comment box where I am wrong? And tell me what I am supposed to write.

Enjoy your time reading my blog and feel free to drop some comments. I read them all. :)



Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment